We are sad to say that, due to COVID-19, we have decided to postpone Insights20 until later in the year. Fear not, your tickets remain valid and you can continue to register for events until 27th April. We have had an amazing response - over 8000 ticket registrations in under 2 weeks!!
We will be following the situation closely and will be abiding by advice from the Government, Public Health England, and Public Health Wales. Our current plan is to review the situation again in June, with the hope of rescheduling the Festival to October 2020. We will let you know the new dates as soon as they have been rescheduled.
Thank you for all of your support so far. We have been overwhelmed by the response.
This is not the end! We will be back and look forward to seeing you soon. Stay safe everyone.